Now Hiring Customer Service Representatives in West Des Moines!
Qualified candidates will be responsible for:
- Assisting with covering inbound phone line 6+ hours a day with some limited case work and letters that will be mailed out to customers
- Responsible for researching account files and identifying any potential compliance and/or regulatory issues that could cause a legal, financial or risk
- Provide feedback to management where potential process gaps may exist.
- Ensure appropriate research and resolution documentation is retained
- Reviewing incoming correspondence from customers, attorneys, third parties or regulatory/governmental representatives and other agencies.
- Handling incoming calls from third parties and performing interview questions to determine if a potential successor in interest or other interested parties for deceased customer accounts.
- Identify opportunities for process improvement.
- Develop a firm knowledge of legal & regulatory requirements.
1+ year of experience in customer contact, customer service, or a combination of both in the financial industry
2+ years of experience in one or a combination of the following: customer contact, customer service, administrative support in an office setting
We know that a company's success starts with its employees. We also know that an individual's success starts with the right career opportunity. As a Best of Staffing Client and Talent leader, Aerotek's people-focused approach yields competitive advantage for our clients and rewarding careers for our contract employees. Since 1983, Aerotek has grown to become a leader in recruiting and staffing services. With more than 250 non-franchised offices, Aerotek's 8,000 internal employees serve more than 300,000 contract employees and 18,000 clients every year. Aerotek is an Allegis Group company, the global leader in talent solutions. Learn more at Aerotek.com.The company is an equal opportunity employer and will consider all applications without regards to race, sex, age, color, religion, national origin, veteran status, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information or any characteristic protected by law.If you would like to request a reasonable accommodation, such as the modification or adjustment of the job application process or interviewing process due to a disability, please call 888-###-#### or email accommodation@aerotek .com for other accommodation options. However, if you have questions about this position, please contact the Recruiter located at the bottom of the job posting. The Recruiter is the sole point of contact for questions about this position.
Associated topics: foreign affairs, government, legislative, policy, political science, politics, public affairs, rights