Fellowship Trained Developmental Behavioral Pediatrician needed in New York. Employed opportunity at the Children's Hospital, in conjunction with the School of Medicine. The Department of Pediatrics is seeking a fellowship trained Developmental Behavioral pediatrician to work in a multi-specialty practice located in New York near Manhattan. The Children's Hospital serves the region as the only Tertiary Center and Regional Trauma Center with more than 60+ pediatric sub-specialists available. The new Pediatric Behavioral and Developmental physician will work in a well-established medical practice with a fully supported team of dieticians, social workers, special educators, physical, occupational and speech therapists.
This is primarily a clinical position but with the opportunity to teach and do research if desired. Receive a Faculty title in the Department of Pediatrics of the School of Medicine.
Nationally Competitive Salary Guarantee with an Excellent Benefit package including, 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation Allowance and more.
Please contact Chelsea Richie at (954)-###-####, or ...@comphealth.com to hear more details regarding this Pediatric-Behavioral and Developmental opportunity in New York or learn about other opportunities we have available nationwide.
- Employed opportunity for a Pediatric Behavioral and Developmental physician
- work in a multi-specialty practice located in New York near Manhattan
- Academic appointment
- This is primarily a clinical outpatient position with the opportunity to teach and do research
- Competitive Salary with an Excellent Benefit package
- Must be board certified in Pediatrics as well as board eligible/certified in DevelopmentalBehavioral
- 401K, Health, Dental, Vision, Paid CME, Paid Vacation, Malpractice, Disability, Relocation, and more
- Please contact Chelsea at (954)-###-####, or ...@comphealth.com to hear more details
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
Associated topics: biopharmaceutical, cytometry, dietary, dietetic, drug, drug discovery, food scientist, medicine, physiologist, therapy