Director Position with Correctional Mental Health in South Central California - J1 Visa
We are working with an academic hospital to recruit a Psychiatrist for an outpatient correctional mental health position.
- Director Position Available
- Monday through Friday, 8:00 am to 5:00 pm schedule
- NO call required
- Academic affiliation with UCLA
- Required to prescribe court ordered medication
- Employed position with generous compensation - Incentives for Leadership Position
- Benefits include: malpractice with tail coverage, CME, vacation, sick time, pension plan, and more
- Spanish language skills a plus
- H1b and J1 visa sponsorship available
This is a family-friendly, full-service city known for its music legacy, restaurants, cultural arts, sports teams, and recreational activities and natural resources. Centrally located in the San Joaquin Valley near the mighty Sierra Nevada Mountain range, this is a great location to live and practice. Residents enjoy excellent schools, great neighborhoods and affordable housing. This community is centrally located between Fresno and Los Angeles. It also offers easy driving distance to the beach, mountains and Yosemite.
Associated topics: abuse, behavioral health, clinical, domestic, field, lcsw, lmsw, npho, sickle, social worker