Private Practice located in DC, MD, and VA is Expanding - Partnership Opportunity
Join 5 established Psychiatrists, a Psychologist, 3 APP's, 5 LCSW's and a Dietician.
- Work in a multi-discipline Psychiatry Practice taking care of children, adolescents, and adults
- Specialties include mood, anxiety, attention, obsessive-compulsive, and eating disorders
- TMS is available within the practice
- Clinicians partner with the patient through the course of evaluation and treatment
- 6 Clinic locations in Washington, DC, Maryland and Virginia
- Typical practice is inpatient and outpatient coverage
- Part-time outpatient work can be considered
- Office hours are Monday - Friday from 9:00 am - 5:00 pm
- Practice has been serving the community for 30 plus years
- Opportunity for a partnership track or an employed model
- Compensation with be based on what a physician does in the practice
- Benefits package includes malpractice, PTO, group health insurance and an IRA option
Come and practice near the beautiful capitol of the United States. Residents enjoy plenty of activities in the area, mild weather and four seasons, and great diversity in people and culture. There are a variety of neighborhoods to choose your ideal lifestyle setting. Explore all the DC, MD, and VA region has to offer.
Associated topics: addict, behavior science, clinical psychiatrist, clinical psychologist, mental health, psychology, psychotherapist, psychopharmacology, sociology, therapist