Our Company has Growth Opportunity for Psychologists/Psychology Postdoctoral Fellows who conducts triage assessments and psychological evaluations and testing, and is an active member of the treatment team who provides staff education as needed on psychological issues.
Assigned responsibilities for developing, monitoring and implementing behavioral management plans as well as assigned responsibilities for quality assurance monitoring.
Provides psychological assessments and quality assurance reviews and is sensitive to cultural diversity issues, treats residents as an individual, and considers the culture of the residents when providing care and treatment. This position has a 14 day paid screening process in which documents will need to be presented in person and is involved process with County and state requirements . This company has relocation and housing available for the right candidate. Also the ability to transfer to other states for other opportunities once established in the company.
- Doctoral level degree in clinical psychology from an accredited university
- Must have a minimum of two (2) years of experience in clinical psychology.
- Previous work with forensic psychiatric residents.
- Current license as a Psychologist in California or working towards licensure and receiving supervision by a licensed psychologist during postdoctoral fellowship year.
- Provides triage assessments.
- Provides psychological assessments and competency assessments. Evaluates malingering, cognitive abilities, and personality.
- Serves as a consultant to the multidisciplinary teams. Reviews assessments, case presentations, and conducts quantitative and qualitative chart reviews.
- Supervises and trains psychology students, provides training and education to the rest of the clinical team as needed, provides expert testimony to the court, serves on committees.
- Develops, monitors, and implements behavioral management plans as needed.
- The above responsibilities are a highlight of responsibilities and not a full list. Other responsibilities may be performed as assigned.
Associated topics: addict, clinical psychiatrist, clinical psychologist, mental health, psych, psychology, social behavior, social worker, sociology, therapist