- Dynamic psychiatry and psychology practice is expanding and seeking an Illinois licensed/license eligible Clinical/Counseling Psychologist.
- Look no further to meet your professional, family, and community interests and activities.
- Patient demand will lead to a full time practice in several months.
- The ideal candidate should have experience with adult populations. Strong Cognitive-Behavioral assessment and therapy skills are imperative. Skill in mindfulness based interventions is desirable. Clinical expertise with anxiety disorders and depressive disorders desirable. Health Psychology opportunity with our transplant program and obesity surgery program for pre-surgical evaluations and post-op follow-up.
- Located in Peoria, Illinois our caring professionals in this practice site include four psychiatrists, six psychologists, three registered nurses, and office support staff. This OSF Medical Group Practice is functionally integrated with OSF Saint Francis Medical Center s Behavioral Health Outpatient Programs, which serve both adults and children. These programs include eating disorders, partial hospitalization, and a Direct Assessment and Referral Team (DART). The Illinois Neurological Institute (INI) offers medical psychology and neuropsychological services.
- OSF Saint Francis Medical Center is a Level 1 Trauma Center, home to the Children s Hospital of Illinois, the major teaching affiliate of the University Of Illinois College Of Medicine, two nursing schools and is a referral resource to 17 Central Illinois counties. As a psychologist with the OSF Medical Group, enjoy the exciting support from 70 primary care OSF Medical Group employed physicians in the Peoria area.
- This practice offers a variety of professional opportunities including outpatient office care, in-patient Health Psychology consultations and interaction with the over 700 sub-specialty physicians on staff at OSF Saint Francis Medical Center. If interested, a psychologist can teach and work with medical students, residents and fellows. The ability to design and implement new programs makes this a unique and exciting opportunity for building a career.
- As an OSF Medical Group employed psychologist, earn a competitive base salary commensurate with experience. Our comprehensive benefit package includes paid malpractice, CE, association dues and membership, holidays, 4 weeks vacation, health, life and dental insurance, 401K plan with generous employer matching contribution, and relocation assistance.
- As an employed psychologist, be a part of the collaborative Primary Care and Specialty practices of the OSF Medical Group, one of the most admired and professional medical groups in the state.
Associated topics: abuse, adult, clinical, clinician, counselor, field, forensic, npho, sickle, social service